Thursday, September 17, 2009

Momos Greek Tavern


Momos Greek Tavern
U City
www.saucemagazine.com/momos
Price Range: Inexpensive

I had to do something a little different in terms of cuisine so I decided on greek this week. I have been to both Olympia's and Ari's which means my other choices were Momos or Spiros. I chose Momo's(obviously). Whenever I go to a Greek place i usually get the gyro. It's probably not the most authentic choice but I like it and it also gives me a basis to which I can compare restaurants. We ended up getting four different dishes and splitting it four ways. The food was pretty good but I wasn't really impressed with the gyro. It had a bit too many onions and veggies on it rather than meat. It probably ranks after Olympia's and Ari's. I gotta give props to the place though. They had belly dancers. I can't say i've ever seen that in a restaurant before. Oh...and I wish I could have holla'd back at the cute hostess.

Rating: 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment