Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pi (π)


π
Delmar Loop
www.restaurantpi.com
Price Range: Borderline expensive

First on the list is Pi. A friend recommended it to me a few months earlier so I decided to give it a try. They don't take reservations so you get seated first come first serve and man, was it a wait. Granted there were 12 of us but we waited over an hour and a half just to get a table. The place seemed like it is the kind of place that is always busy. I guess my boy Obama is to blame for that. Despite the ridiculous wait, I have to say this is some of the best deep dish pizza I have had. I went with the East Loop deep dish and man, it's all about that crust. The toppings were good and there is alot of tomato sauce if you are into that but man, that cornmeal crust is off the chain. If you are the kind of person that actually eats your pizza crust then this is the place for you.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment